v3.6.1, March 3, 2013New Features and Improvements:
v3.5.1, January 1, 2013New Features and Improvements:
- First Visual Studio 2012 RTM compatible version. Visual Studio 2012 RC and betas are no longer supported.
- Improved File Browser dialog mode performance for large solutions. If solution file structure doesn't change then File Browser will cache the collected information in memory to be re-used on the next request.
- Improved browsers performance processing solutions with Setup type projects.
- Modified Code Browser to differentiate between fields and constants.
- Added Command Prompt to Solution Explorer context menu item.
- Reworked Tools|Options dialog to make it easier enable/disable individual features.
- Chrome/Oxygen language based projects are no longer supported.
v3.0.17, February 26, 2012New Features and Improvements:
- Added 'Folders to include' Solution Backup configuration setting. It allows for adding external folder contents to the backup. It supports environment variables and macros. See readme for more information.
- Minor Solution Backup project selection dialog improvements.
- Fixed Code Browser C++ files #define processing problem.
- Fixed Solution Backup not processing solution folder files anymore regression.
v3.0.15, October 2, 2011New Features and Improvements:
- Modified File Browser and Solution Backup to be able to process projects without file code model. That should open up compatibility with IronPython, Lightswitch, etc. projects.
- Added new Solution Backup file name date format macro.
- Fixed minor Solution Backup problem.
v3.0.13, September 4, 2011Bug Fixes:
- Fixed minor Solution Backup problem.
v3.0.11, April 17, 2011Bug Fixes:
- Fixed browsers Database Edition related problem.
- Fixed File Browser opened files mode search filter processing problem.
- Fixed File Browser .designer files handling in 'files to ignore' configuration option problem.
- Fixed several Code Browser C++ projects member name processing problems.
v3.0.9, February 6, 2011New Features and Improvements:
- Improved File Browser designer view handling for Aspx and Xaml files.
- Fixed various Oxygene projects handling issues.
v3.0.7, November 28, 2010New Features and Improvements:
- Made various improvements to Solution Backup's macros handling.
- Fixed a problem with browsers tool window not displaying correctly on Visual Studio startup.
- Fixed a problem with bookmarks not working for Xaml files on Visual Studio 2010.
v3.0.5, October 3, 2010New Features and Improvements:
- Added Solution Backup 'File types to ignore' configuration option. Moved some of the miscellaneous backup configuration options to the secondary configuration page.
- Fixed a problem with File Browser not respecting 'File types to always show' configuration option for solution folder files.
- Fixed a problem with global go-to Bookmarks not working sporadically.
- Fixed a problem with Code and Solution Browsers ignoring VB modules. They should be treated as classes now.
v3.0.3, May 28, 2010New Features and Improvements:
- Added 'Collapse All Projects' Solution Explorer toolbar button.
- Fixed VS 2008 crash pertaining to DPack installation. There appears to be some sort of bug introduced in one of the latest .NET 2.0/3.5 updates, causing some 3rd party packages to crash Visual Studio 2008. This .NET bug will eventually be fixed in one of the next updates. See MSKB article # 963676 for more information.
- Fixed a problem with File Browser not processing solution folder files, which weren't part of any project.
- Fixed various Browsers memory leaks.
v3.0.1, May 2, 2010New Features and Improvements:
- Updated Code Browser to work in two modes - dialog (default) and tool window (new) one. New mode is controlled via new 'Code Browser' configuration options page available from Options dialog.
- Updated Code Browser to retain the last search filter in dialog mode for the duration of VS session. The filter is still automatically cleared when switching to a different code file or when using a different member filter (classes, methods, etc.) within the same file.
- Updated Code Browser to use a distinct image for static/const members. Static/const members will have a small blue dot image overlayed on top of their icons.
- Added File Browser 'Folders to ignore' and 'Group linked/shared files' configuration options.
- Streamlined all Browsers to show one less column. The column removed is an infrequently used one which contributed to the UI clutter.
- Updated Code, File and Solution Browsers to support Pascal case search, a.k.a. abbreviated search. For instance, file name called SomeImportantFile.cs could be found in File Browser by simply typing SIF.
- First Visual Studio 2010 RTM compatible version. Visual Studio 2010 betas and RC are no longer supported.
- Fixed C++ projects Solution Browser cache update problem when processing deleted files on project load.
- Fixed Solution Browser and Solution Statistics problem processing projects with duplicate names. This resulted in Solution Browser cache file format change.
- Fixed File Browser and Solution Statistics duplicate linked files processing problem.
- Fixed Solution Browser VS TS Database Edition .sql file handling problem.
- Fixed a rare Browsers crash after DPack settings import via 'Import and Export Settings'.
Versions 2.x are no longer supported.
Versions 1.x are no longer supported.