DPack version 3.9.1 has just been released. This is a first release that supports Visual Studio 2015 RTM. Please note that all pre-RTM versions including RC are no longer supported. Here’s what new and changed in this version:
- Added Visual Studio 2015 support. All pre-RTM versions are no longer supported.
- Deprecated Visual Studio 2012 support.
- Improved browsers search matching.
- Simplified all browsers UI.
- Updated bookmark images.
- Added Solution Explorer project node “Copy Full Path” item.
- Fixed setup application .NET framework version detection logic in order to work around Windows 8.1 (and up) installation problem.
The new version is available at www.usysware.com/dpack/. Enjoy.
Sergey @ USysWar