Here’s what’s new and changed in this release:
- Completely reworked Bookmarks feature from the ground up. Added support for custom bookmark images. New bookmarks feature not only tracks the bookmark’s line number but also its column position. Also added “Clear All Solution Bookmarks” menu item.
- Added a brand new Support Help Options feature. Among links to DPack site, support forums and blog, it also includes “Check for Updates” menu item.
- Added “Parent Code Element” menu item to Code Navigation feature. Moved all Code Navigation feature menu items into its own menu.
- Added a new match filter to Framework Browser. Added Ctrl-1 to Ctrl-4 keyboard shortcuts for various type filter values. Also added support for types cache reset via Ctrl-Alt-Shift-R key combination.
- Added Code Browser “Constructors” members filter, which actually filters member list down to constructors and destructors.
- Worked around Code Browser not working on VS.NET 2005 on project files with event declarations.
- Implemented numerous VS.NET 2005 fixes and workarounds.
- Miscellaneous patches and improvements.
- DPack’s web site has been updated to make it easier to navigate around.
Please note that this beta version will expire on March 14th.
The new version is available at www.usysware.com/dpack/. Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any issues. Enjoy!
Sergey @ USysWare