New DPack version 2.6.1 is available for download now. This is a major update that features toolwindow mode support for File Browser. Note: this new version is also the last one to support VS.NET 2003.
Her’s what’s new and changed in this version:
- Updated File Browser to work in two modes - dialog (default) and tool window (new) one. New mode is controlled via new ‘File Browser’ configuration options page available from Options dialog.
- Added File Browser ‘Ignore File Types’ configuration option.
- Restructured DPack Tools menu and combined all items under a single menu called DPack.
- Added Code Browser dialog ‘Default Sort Order’ button. It toggles between sort by line number (default) and sort by member name modes.
- Removed backup’s ‘Ignore Files’ configuration option.
- Reworked General configuration page and added ‘Typical Solution Size’ option. This option is used to control browsers search delay.
- Minor Solution Browser UI improvements.
- Added ‘Browsers Display Mode’ installation application page.
- More installation application updates with Windows Vista compatibility.
- Enabled File Browser, Solution Statistics and Solution Backup support for Ruby in Steel solutions.
- Fixed memory leak pertaining to all browser features.
- Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.
The new version is available at www.usysware.com/dpack/. Enjoy.
Sergey @ USysWare