New DPack version 2.7.1 is available now. This version introduces new features and important usability improvements.
This release also happens to contain features that are not something I personally thought of adding/implementing but rather you, DPack users, had suggested and requested over the past months. I appreciate your feedback and I hope you like the outcome.
Here’s what’s new and changed in this version:
- Improved all browser features search functionality to support multiple search expressions separated by spaces. Multiple search expressions act like AND operator.
- Added Xml Documentation comments support for Code Browser and Solution Browser, accessible via new toolbar button or Alt-X key combination. Xml Documentation comments can also be copied to the clipboard usingÂ Ctrl-Alt-Shift-C key combination. Note that Xml Documentation comments are support for all languages but Chrome.
- Code Browser’s “Properties Only” command doesn’t include fields anymore and shows properties only.
- Modified File Browser and Solution Browser to no longer process and display .Designer files.
- Added “Collapse All Projects” menu item with default Shift-Alt-C shortcut to Tools|DPack menu.
- Slightly improved Code Browser performance.
- Improved Framework Browser generic types display.
- Fixed ReportViewer .NET 2.0 control and File Browser integration problem.
Note: as I mentioned in my last post, VS.NET 2003 is no longer supported. Last VS.NET 2003 compatible DPack version is still available for download though.
The new version is available at www.usysware.com/dpack/. Enjoy.
Sergey @ USysWare