We are pleased to announce availability of another beta of the upcoming WPrinter version 3.1. Here’s what’s been addressed in this version:
- Fixed various 64-bit Windows application issues. Please note that WPrinter runs as a 64-bit process on 64-bit Windows.
- Fixed various installation application issues pertaining to 64-bit Windows.
- Improved non-Administrator user handling.
- Improved Vista UAC handling.
- Fixed a problem with ‘Printing Defaults’ menu item / double-click action and network printers unnecessarily requesting elevated administrator access rights, which resulted in access denied error.
Note that this beta is set to expire on January 5th. Please report any issues you find in this beta back to us.
The new version is available at http://www.usysware.com/downloads.aspx. Enjoy.
Sergey @ USysWare