DPack 188.8.131.52 beta refresh has been released today. Here’s what’s changed in this release:
- Fixed a bug with Bookmarks and Code Navigation add-ins failing on automatic keyboard shortcut assignment due to a localization issue. Every international version of VS.NET was effected by this problem.
- Improved Bookmarks add-in logging.
- Fixed a bug in Code Browser add-in not being able to handle project subfolders correctly.
- Improved VB.NET and C++ Code Browser add-in compatibility.
- Miscellaneous Code Browser add-in improvements.
- Modified install to add a ‘Change’ button to the Add/Remove Programs dialog. Using Change button individual add-ins can be uninstalled after they have been previously installed.
The new version is available at www.usysware.com/dpack/.
Sergey @ USysWare