I’m happy to announce new DPack version 3.5.1 for VS 2010/2012 availability. This update introduces support for VS 2012 RTM as well as some other improvements. DPack is also available on Visual Studio Gallery site. Here’s what changed in this version:
- First Visual Studio 2012 RTM compatible version. Visual Studio 2012 RC and betas are no longer supported.
- Improved File Browser dialog mode performance for large solutions. If solution file structure doesn’t change then File Browser will cache the collected information in memory to be re-used on the next request.
- Improved browsers performance processing solutions with Setup type projects.
- Modified Code Browser to differentiate between fields and constants.
- Added Command Prompt to Solution Explorer context menu item.
- Reworked Tools|Options dialog to make it easier enable/disable individual features.
- Chrome/Oxygen language based projects are no longer supported.
The new version is available at www.usysware.com/dpack/. Enjoy.