Here’s what’s new in this release:
- Framework Browser add-in - added new “Show Help” button. This is a very cool feature IMHO. It allows one to open VS.NET help for the selected type. Alternatively, F1 key could be used in the dialog in place of the new button. I highly recommend that you give this add-in a try.
- Framework Browser add-in - modified to cache delegate types.
- Bookmarks add-in - added Ctrl-Shift-Alt-C shortcut for Clear All Bookmarks command.
- File Browser and Code Browser add-ins - fixed a problem with add-ins not being able to open linked files on certain projects (dialogs loading times have improved due to this fix).
- Bookmarks and Code Navigation add-ins - disabled VS.NET startup warning dialog regarding keyboard mapping scheme.
- Miscellaneous minor UI tweaks.
- Added J# support for all add-ins.
- Introduced preliminary Chrome support for all add-ins (see www.chromesville.com for more information).
The new version is available at www.usysware.com/dpack/.
Sergey @ USysWare