If you actively use or about to start actively using DPack and would like to beta test v2.0 please contact me via email (use email icon at the bottom of this page). I’m also looking for testers willing to give it a shot on VS.NET 2005 Beta 1. Beta won’t be ready until late December to early January time frame.
Here’s what’s changed or will be changed in v2.0:
- Converted from individual add-ins to a VSIP package. As a result of that, v2.0 will offer tighter IDE integration and better performance (done)
- DPack’s commands can be placed on any toolbar now (done)
- Keyboard mapping scheme doesn’t need to be set to a custom scheme anymore for DPack’s keyboard assignments to take effect. DPack automatically assigns its shortcuts during install (done)
- VS.NET 2005 integration (not ready yet)
- Some major changes for bookmarks feature (not ready yet)
- Tools|Options dialog for DPack (not ready yet)
- New feature/add-in (not ready yet)
I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
Sergey @ USysWare