This is a first step towards implementing all of what’s on v2.0 plate. Here’s what’s new in this release:
- Converted DPack add-ins into a single VSIP package. What that means is that you won’t see individual add-ins in the VS.NET add-in manager anymore. DPack will be listed as a single product entry under Help|About and will also be shown in the splash screen.
- DPack enjoys some performance improvements as a result of this conversion.
- Removed administrator user requirements on DPack’s installation. DPack can now be installed by power users.
- Updated DPack to work for non-administrator users.
- Changed DPack to persist its settings to HKCU as oppose to HKLM.
- Added VS.NET 2005 Beta 1 and Beta 1 Refresh support.
- Miscellaneous Framework Browser fixes.
The new version is available at www.usysware.com/dpack/. Let me know if you have any questions or run into any issues. Enjoy and Merry Christmas everyone!
Sergey @ USysWare