New DPack version 2.5.6 is available now. This is primarily a maintenance release. Here’s what’s changed in this version:
- Added Solution Browser type filtering toolbar buttons to help fine-tune the results list. Also added a toolbar button to hide/show results summary tree view.
- Expanded Ctrl-Shift-C key combination support for all browser features to copy all shown items to the clipboard.
- Improved missing project or project files error handling. Solution Browser, Code Browser and Collapse All Projects simply ignore missing project files now without raising any errors. Solution Backup displays a confirmation dialog now allowing to bypass a missing file.
- Fixed options dialog issues with Windows large size DPI setting.
- Worked around VS 2005 code model bug pertaining to setup projects and Collapse All Projects feature. From now on all non-language projects such as setup ones will be collapsed at the main node level only.
The new version is available at www.usysware.com/dpack/. Enjoy.
Sergey @ USysWare